Counter

Sunday 29 September 2024

Lost Love

How do I even begin this love story ?

This is not a one side love story. It was mutual but only one could say it out loud. 

She was the elder sister and me a younger brother. You must have already guessed the climax. It's definitely not a pleasant one for me. I really really hope she is happy in her life. This is a dedication to her unconditional love. And I'm really sorry I could not reciprocate it at the time. 

Every time life throws a hail mary, somehow I happen to catch it. When life gave me a blessing 
I happened to miss it. Irony right !!

Btw .. she was a beautiful soul who loved me just because she liked me.
She cooked for me, was independent, always had my back even though I kept pushing her away. 

At some point everyone has to face life and parents. I cannot forget her last words and tears when we broke apart.

"I still love you"

I didn't have it in me to say it back and fight against societal norms. I was a coward. I'm sorry.

But I still love you - you beautiful flower creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment