Counter

Thursday 11 March 2010

Integrated and Differentiated



This one is for all those who had struggled with their mathematics paper in their higher sec. just as i did ...



date : 25 august 2008

I was excited . I was about to enter my college life. School had been fun throughout(except for the fact that i had no girls in my school .. )
I went back to the days when i h'd experienced a similar excitement .. when i was about to enter h.sc . I had scored 93% in my 10th board exams . And maths was so much easier till i entered 11th . I had already been terrified about integration and differentiation by my seniors at school . But who would care if one had scored cent percent marks in maths earlier .
Things don't change in a day . But in my case it was not to be . Right from day 1 i didn't understand a bit of differentiation nor integration but thought i c'd improve during the study holidays . I failed in the exams and literally nothing but my over-confidence had fucked me ..
I'd been differentiated in parts and maths had split me apart . Who w'd imagine some one falling into a deep pit from a cliff..
My maths prof. often said " you are a comedian if you don't fight the battle of Integration and Differentiation ". But who w'd wanna die in the battle as a hero when i c'd survive as a comedian .

Exams passed by, but i didn't .. Maths had never been so complicated . And who c'd forget the days before the public exams when i burnt the midnight oil, differentiating and integrating .
And to everyone's surprise i'd cleared the maths paper .. I thanked God a hundred times and jumped in joy .. oooph .. i never did want to see those 2 topics anymore in my life .

But this happiness did not last for long . I opened my 1st sem syllabus book just to find the topic ..

" MULTIPLE INTEGRATION AND DIFFERENTIATION " .. yet again


deepu

5 comments:

  1. nice one dude...
    as in the case of most of the students...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thou was not de case wid u ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what life s all about.... u ll always get things that u never want really easily.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha... hey u ve got a style... vry nice....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey... this tells everything abt u man.....

    ReplyDelete