Counter

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Not Again :(


Sometimes dwelling on your past can be too bad and its even worse for his friend. You'll see why . .

Arjun: My life is so fucked up. And today !!! ( Takes a shot )
Rahul: C'mon man !! u're doing no good by drinking this much . . .
Arjun: ( To the bartender ) one more large pls . . .
Rahul: one more ? ? ? now wait !!! wat happened this time ?
Arjun: Don't you know ?
Rahul: Oh ! Its her again ? NOOOOOO!!!
Arjun: Hey!! I'm the one supposed to be freaked out here . Not u !!
Rahul: We've just had this a week back . I can't go through the same thing yet again . Well ! guess what . I'm leaving .
Arjun: Then pay your bill and leave .
Rahul: okies !! i'll stay then . ( To the bartender ) one more for me . So what today ? Saw her again ?
Arjun: Yeah !! was leaving home after the movie . I was so happy till then .
Rahul: So what ? you're sad now that you saw her ??
Arjun: Not that !! whenever i see her, the whole thing just runs into my mind .
Rahul: You can't forever think of that . Forget her !!
Arjun: Forget her ?Well, how? how can I ??
Rahul: ( Takes a sip ) C'mon dude ! like you were not even in a relationship with her.
Arjun: But it was budding stages and i spoilt all the 8 years of friendship that we shared .
Rahul: Friendship ? dude, you were in love with her from the moment you saw her in school.
Arjun: I was , but may be she didn know that !!
Rahul: She had to know that one day . . . and when she did, she left you .
Arjun: I believed her friend would not tell her . I was wrong :(
Rahul: No . . . you were just trying out your luck . Don't blame it all on you . Things like these happen .
Arjun: We were so good till then !!
Rahul: Good what ? Good lovers ? you guys were just friends . She was way too conservative for you . May be she wasn't your " ONE " .
Arjun: But i can't get her outta my system . How do i forget her ?
Rahul: I'll tell you what ? Just think of her as something really bad . . .
Arjun: Like what ? A bitch ????
Rahul: May be !!
Arjun: No !! She wasn't a bitch . I can't think of her that way . It wasn't her fault, it was all mine .
I shouldn't have told her friend at all . May be her friend WAS a Bitch .
Rahul: However many times you say that , that ain't gonna make you feel any better . Just get over her . . .
Arjun: Is there anyway I can get her back ??
Rahul: NOOOO !!! Like she hasn't spoken to you for 4 years now and you've done everything to convince her . Its not gonna workout dude !!
Arjun: Can't you say something soothing ? But you're right . Its really stupid to spend all my time thinking of someone who doesn't even wanna see my face .
Rahul: Now you sound more sane ! way to go dude . . .
Arjun: yeah ! from now on am not even gonna think about her . . .



( A WEEK LATER )


Arjun: She was beautiful today !!
Rahul: NOT AGAIN !!! :( ( Takes a shot )

8 comments:

  1. nyc conversation ra machaan ...lukin 4wd to b ur rahul this weekend :) :D -saiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sai : thanks buddy .. but let me be rahul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These conversation posts r often tricky because u may have so many details about the conversation .. making the reader visualize the same details is difficult and wil become boring.. stick to paragraph articles for now...

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey u hav de talent to convey even a simple story in an interesting way.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice da ..!Arjun?? ur pet name a?? :)

    ReplyDelete