Counter

Thursday 15 April 2010

the poet in me


well .. i hadn discovered the poet residing in me until i knew emotions .. infact expressing emotions . Poems have now become my inevitable tools( weapons actually ) to express ma emotions better. so just thought why not prick you guys with this first ever collection of mine .. ( sorry if i'm lame )


why me ?


she walked into ma life ..
just to leave her footprints behind ..


in gutters

now i'm alone ..
for she was the queen of ma heart's throne ..

and if she had , had well known
she wouldn have had me thrown .. in gutters


Angels ?

i was not able to define angels ..
till the moment i saw her .


Silence kills

she uttered no word ..
but killed me without a sword .

against me she used no violence ..
but just silence .


Roads of life

so much complicated is this world ..
at every stage its mysteries unfold ,

thousands of roads it has to offer ..
but not all are as crunchy as wafer .

so choose the road by your heart ..
else .. you might lose life's most thrilling part .


Into my life

she came into ma life like a drop of dew ..
girls like her were so very few ..

her smile made my heart melt ..
may be in love i was i felt .


Teen cycle

quite fascinating she was
no beauty could ever surpass
my world had taken a pause ..

as gentle as breeze she crossed ..
but .. all these thoughts had washed
and my heart had her instantly lost .

to her friend had switched over my focus ..
my eyes followed her and traced her locus ..

c'mon ! a man's heart is like a monkey new born ..
and this cycle of mine kept on and on and on ..


untiring love

to me you are so much dear
ma efforts to reach you will never tire

you is all i desire ..
for
you set ma heart on fire ..


crazy world

love is the way to heart break city ..
but so willing are people .. man! its a pity ..


Thank you

thank you ,
for not returning my smile
for not talking even when i had tried a 1000 times
for avoiding me at all possibilities
for neglecting whenever you saw me
for not revealing the secret of a woman's heart
for teaching me to live without you
and finally
thank you for whatever i'm today
.. dinesh ..



and now it'd be completely unfair on my part if i had failed to thank you all for spending and wasting your worthfull time of yours on this nonsense of mine . Keep it up .

1 comment:

  1. am awe struck.... hey keep us entertained by posting more blogs...

    ReplyDelete